Thursday 19 July 2007

Doesn't Understand

Doesn't Understand;

Skipped chinese and skipped its lecture. Well done nick well done!

Played ball with my friends. My god, I should've brought my PE attire. Got so soaked even my undies were wet! Acks, didn't feel comfortable at all. Everywhere I sat I left my butt print! Haha. Sweet huh.

Not in particularly good mood right now. Was alright till dad came home. I don't think he understands how JC is like. Wish he'd be in my place instead. I'm sure he'll know then. I mean COME ON. You think EVERYONE'S going to do well?! My foot! Yea right they are... Geez. He wants to take my lappy away. *Groans in protest* Next time I'll have to "rent" it from him. What the hell. WHAT THE FRIGGIN' HELL is his problem? Crap him.

AARGH! I just want to scream scream till I spit out blood! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! UNDERSTAND! Frigging annoying. Shit. JUST UNDERSTAND PLEASE. Geez. Weren't you going to not care anymore? Then what's this? You're CARING. Wth. Leave me alone.

Just leave me alone.

No comments: