Wednesday 18 July 2007

2 More Days

Alright! 2 more days to lovely Friday! Can't wait!

Got back my results slip today. Oo, found out that I passed THREE subjects. Woot! I thought only passed 2. Heh heh. Then again, it probably isn't good enough for my parents. Sad. Oh well! Let it be I suppose. It'll be alright in the end! Won't it?!

Couldn't wake up in time for PW consultation with Mr P at 7am. Team mates were spamming me with calls. Especially Valerie aka Dothika. Yea. Called me up around 6+. What the heck?! Morning call? At first I didn't hear anything, but soon I couldn't ignore the ringing. Aargh.

Solution: MUTE

Ha! Take that! Back to sleep I went! More calls came and more times I bashed the mute button. Short day today. That's a good thing! Saksballs (you know who you are) was talking about how seldom I update. HA! There I updated! Can't say anything. OH yea Saksballs, why're you so like... To me you're like too tall for a girl. WEIRD.

Friend came over to my place today. Kian Liang. Had a few games of NBA on the PS2. Won the first round but got trashed on the second. Aargh! Tried to teach him winning eleven. Hmm don't think he gets it. Oh well.

Overall a nice day! Weather's nice! Wonderful night! Don't feel like doing much. (as always)
SIGHS... Off I go now. SAD!

Prima Donna

No comments: