Sunday 22 July 2007

Still Boiling

Sunday was a nice day. Nice weather. Had a great breakfast. (Maybe too great, cause I had to go to the bathroom to crap twice in a row) Until I got back, dad started doing his stupid thing again. Going on how he's going to put the modem in his room so he can turn it off at night so I won't be able to access the net. STUPID STUPID. Wants me to write a stupid timetable for the time and hours I'm going to use the internet. STUPID STUPID.

Control control. Is that all you want?

Sighs, not going to waste my energy from typing on him. Weather was cool all around today. Perfect! Loved the cold! Went to my cousin's house in the evening to see her baby. Two days old only! My god, he (the baby) looked so tiny. So fragile. So easy to crush. Mum wanted me to carry him but I was terrified! What if I dropped him?! What if I didn't carry him properly? And he spazes out on me? Urgh, no thank you. But I touched him here and there. (Not THERE you asses!) Baby skin is so smooth! Can't wait for him to grow up a bit more THEN I'll carry him! Super uber cute!

Afterwards had dinner at Gran's as usual then went back home. Tried to do my work BUT ______ fill in the gaps please. (YES! The correct word is FAILED. Spot on! Smart you are!) So just stoning now.

Till we meet again.

No comments: