Thursday 19 July 2007

Not A Good Day

Not A Good Day

Sighs. Lol, I did what saksballs did. I passed my parents my report slip just before they went to bed. And naturally they had something to say about it.

Mum:"What?! Now you give me! You purposely did that right? Don't want your father to know."
Nick: *stares blankly at mum*

*Shrugs* Oh well. Went to bed and got up a little bit late in the morning. I asked for my report slip and mum told me dad was reading it. This was 7 in the morning. What the heck was my dad doing reading my report slip so early? In the toilet too... My god. And as expected, he talked to me about it. In a way I always find annoying. Makes me want to shout back at him. I think its his family's trait to speak like that. He said he didn't want to bother me anymore. I guess he's not going to care much. GRR!! I just wish I could grab a few of my classmates report slip and shove it at my parents face. Come on! You can't expect me to get As and Bs already right? My god. YOU go JC then. Let's see how well YOU do.

Sighs. Skipped chinese today. Lol, can't believe teacher bought my lie. Told her I was in a floorball competition with Kian (classmate). My econs teacher also saw both of us playing floorball outside the General Office and I told her that later there was a competition. She asked if both of us are in floorball and I gave a sort of unclear yes. I hope she got it! Lol. Still wondering if I should skip econs. Heard she's going to ask questions on today's lecture. If not we'll be seeing her for extra lessons. Perhaps I wouldn't mind if she was more shapely... *Sniggers*

No comments: