Tuesday 24 July 2007

Oops! I did it again!

Oops! I did it again!

Ha, I didn't go to school today. Well part of the reason was cause I didn't feel that I was breathing right and the other part of the reason was because I didn't feel like going to school. I don't want another "Insufficient Progress Form" which I have TWO already. Third one and you're out! I didn't tell my parents about it cause they'll reprimand me for not taking better care of myself.

So to make everything seem normal, I took the usual route to school, but altered my course halfway. I stopped underneath my block and removed my school clothes, only left the pants on. Was wearing the shirt I always had there. I stayed at the void deck for quite a while cause I was waiting for cass to get to causeway first. (she's super nice! Was willing to company me! ^^ 520!) So yea, the thing is, while I was waiting, my GOD DAMN PARENTS just walked past me and then they suddenly whipped themselves around and assaulted me with so many questions!

Eh why are you still haven't go to school yet? How come you're not in uniform? Are you planning on skipping school?!

I thought up of an excuse (was quite amazed at how fast the human mind thinks) that I am going to pass something to my friend who wasn't going to school. I'm not sure if they bought it. They just took one look at me and went on their way. I bet they were discussing whether I was going to skip school. And I bet, I'll be faced with an interrogation when I get back. Sighs. I hate my life at this point of the year.

Met up with cass at outside the library and at one point of time, I heard someone cough whose cough sounded SO much like my dad and I could've sworn my heart skipped a beat. Serious. I was turning this way and that, scouring for a good place to hide. My god, MY PARENTS SCARE ME. How many of you have parents that terrify you?! NONE right?

Well I brought my lappy here to use. Using it now and Cass's right in front of me playing my DS. (OH I just figured out how to play videos on it! YESSS) Trying to start (or rather finish) Project Work. Well I suppose I better get started. Wonder what you guys are doing in school now... Hmm.

To escape this hell.

No comments: