Thursday 26 July 2007

Recap

Operation: Flee School

So you were updated about what I did on Tuesday. "The Great Escape." As you know, if you skipped school you have to produce something to explain to your teacher your absence correct?

1) A Parent's Letter
2) An Medical Certificate

Number one is DEFINITELY OUT. I could forge it but my handwriting's so easy to tell. So that leaves us with nuuuummbeerrr 2! Ha! I couldn't believe it, Saksballs ALSO didn't go to school. AND she ALSO didn't go for the economics test. (Ho ho, I wonder who it was who said she if she DID miss school, she'll still go for the test.) Met up with Saksballs at the polyclinic and while I was waiting for my turn, I thought up of my illness. Ahh, EUREKA! My body feels itchy. The doctor, she was a nice lady. I told her why I was here and she asked me to stand next to the bed thingy. Next, she closed the curtains around me and told me to take off my pants.

Take off my pants?! --GASPS-- The horror...

But she's the DOCTOR. So I did. I partly took off my pants then the doc did the rest. I heard her outside putting on gloves (at this point I was thinking. Is she going to stick her hand in my ass?) and applying something on the gloves. She came in and reached towards my waist. Is my butt that BAD? Do you need so much protection?! She pulled down my underwear. SHE PULLED DOWN MY UNDERWEAR. Read that thrice! SHE. The female doctor. PULLED DOWN MY UNDEWEAR. OMG. She walked to my other side and for a moment I thought she was going to check...

PHEW. Finally she was done and I could have my pants back up now. Got my prescription and went to collect the meds with Saksballs. Afterwards we planned to have lunch, but Saksballs wasn't very hungry so we decided to head over to my place instead. (To show "PROOF" that I WAS indeed in school.) On the way there though, there was a large flock of pigeon on the field of grass next to us. I had this sudden urge to run through them and I told Saksballs about it. LOL, what a sight it'll be and did she knows that. She whipped out her phone and POOF, I was running like a retard (or as Saksballs says F___tard) around the field chasing away the poor pigeons. Though I may look like some idiot to the auntie walking past but I felt sooo FREE for once! No more worries. Haven't felt that way since I was back in Australia. Nice feeling... The fat pigeons were sloooww. If I ran faster, I could've grabbed one of them then perhaps release it again shouting "For PEACE" at the same time. LOL.

So when we did reach my place, mum didn't suspect anything. (Hope she's not reading this. If you are... NOOOO I didn't mean to. There was just TOO much work to do!!) It was a funny day though.

Oh yea, I just knew that Cass is withdrawing from school. She has decided. Well if she's happy I'm happy too! As long as she's happy... Hope her family respects her decision too and understand what she's going through.



To rock this town...

No comments: