Saturday 21 July 2007

Hatred

Burning burning, I'm burning with hatred.

I hate my dad. I hate my dad I hate my dad. I hate him. Hate hate hate. All he does is complain complain complain to my mother, my sister. Doesn't he have anything else better to do? Alright, I've been using the com for three hours, so what? You think it's not possible to spend three hours doing work? You trying being me for once will ya? Get out of my friggin' life please. I know I shouldn't be saying all these, but I can't help it. He's right outside the study room looking at me. Scrutinising me closely. Wondering if I'm really doing work. I'm screaming in my head for him to get out! To get the hell away from me! Just go and leave me be...

I'm practically shaking with anger right now. So want to smash something into pieces. Oh crap here he comes. (Few minutes later) WTF? WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH. YOU BLOODY HELL THINK I'M GOING TO SCORE As AND Bs NOW ARE YOU??!

WELL NEWS FLASH FOR YOU MR DAD, YOU CAN GO FLUSH YOUR OVERSIZED HEAD DOWN THE FRIGGING TOILET BOWL FOR ALL I CARE. GO! GO AHEAD. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR SCREWED UP IRRITATING FACE. Want to see my teacher? Go go head.

Don't F____ing talk to me! Just go far far away from me. Uh, far meaning VERY FAR. Geez. What the hell is your problem old man? I wanted to go to poly at first, you tell me go JC. Now I'm here, you tell me that I should've went to poly. Don't mess with me man. What the heck is your problem?! *Screams out loud*

Leave me alone you @#!@# face.

No comments: