Saturday 4 August 2007

I am Born

I am Born.

So yea, haha I'm happy to say I've finally finished my EoM for PW! Yess! But then Cat forgot to bring it, cause she printed it for me. Haha, its ok. Thank you anyway! Friday was a good day. Not just cause it was my birthday but Friday IS a good day!

Oh yea, wait till I tell you what happened on Thursday. I was set not to attend economics tutorial which is the last period of the lesson. In order NOT to attend, I have to NOT attend lecture in the morning, just in case, my tutor is there. (And she was, she was the lecturer herself. PHEW) ALSO, since I wasn't attending any econs related lessons, I could not attend assembly, for she might see me! Haha, so the only lesson I wanted to attend was chinese, BUT DAMN, just as I wanted to attend Chinese lesson, my teacher didn't come. BUMMER. Totally huh? In the end, there was no lessons for me to attend. Might as well not come to school!

You ask me why.
I tell you... It's for me to know and for you to find out yea?

So Friday, Kian Liang gave me this big big pack of pandas! Woot! Thanks man. Hope you see this. Or if you ever do read my blog. THANKS. Basketball for PE was fun, as always. We were divided into three groups. My group was alright. The teams were even spread. Haha but even so, we lost our first game. BECAUSE MR KOH WAS LEFT UNMARK. I should've just jumped at him and commit a foul. Afterall, he can't complain, it is MY birthday. MUAHAHAHA. Saksballs was on JW's team. And everyone thought she's going to be a danger. BUT phew, luckily I was tehre! (Hahaha!) Intercepted passes. Overall it was a nice class game. Played ABC for a bit with Ugin and Saksballs. Ho trashed their ass! (Sorry friends, can't help it, I'm goood. Lol kidding.)

Spent as much time as I could with Cass before I headed home. Got a nice lovely card from her. Appreciated it! Could tell she took time to do it. Thank you! Originally we decided to catch a movie. The Simpsons. However, realised by the time the movie ended, it'd be too late for me. DAMN. So we went to have lunch instead. Wasn't bad, finished up Cass's unfinished dough meal thingy which she couldn't finish. It was nice spending time with her. Afterwards, headed home to slack before going to Night Safari which I presumed it'd be a bit boring.

Got back, then got ready to go Night Safari. Second time going there. Wasn't much to see anyways. Always the usual. Animal show, and tram ride. The tram ride was nice enough. There was a nice nice breeze. OH yea, you know when you are on the tram, they'll always have a person pointing out the different animals on both sides of the trams? Well there was this guy, who had such a nice voice! I didn't believe he was Singaporean. He had such a nice accent! Mm, mum says they have training before they can do this. Wow, I want to speak like him! So soothing! Yea!

Went to this cool shop which had these fluorescent lights. You know, those when you stand underneath, any white part of your shirts or pants or shoes, it'll light up. Like its glowing? Ya that one. Super cool! I know I'm going to have those lights in my room next time. Here it is!


Saw this fat ass hippo. And it was FAT. Really fat. My, wonder how it feels like to smack it real hard. I bet if you slapped the FAT ass hippo hard enough, you'll probably see ripples going through its fat. Lol! What a sight that'll be. Got home around 11+ and slept pretty early cause I was bummed out.

Had PTM (parent-teacher-meeting) today. And couldn't be good. I knew I was right. I was so annoyed with dad. Kept repeating the same thing to the teacher we saw.

"You see ah, Nick is always in front of the computer from 4-12."
"Nick is always online straight after he comes back from school."

Nick this Nick that. Nick has been online for 4-12. Does he have to be so specific? Grr. They went to see Ms Yap (Lit) too. She said I should speak up more often and learn how to seek help. Said I am able to get a B for lit. Really? I must've lost my spark somewhere. On the way to the canteen, Cat passed me my birthday gift. MORE PANDAS! Woot! Haha. THANK YOU AGAIN! HOOT HOOT!

Parents decided to talk to me at the canteen. To really lay down the "plans". What I should do from now to mid course. They weren't really scolding or lecturing me anymore. It's past that since I'm 17 already. Dad already said he won't scold me anymore. Says he's refraining from doing it. Good! Finally... But still, I didn't like what they wanted to me to. Not "want want" but like encourage me to do. Ok I didn't meant to get so upset, I guess I just need time to absorb it. Wasn't really in a good mood after that.

Today's Angela's birthday. And tomorrow's Jiv's birthday. It's a chain birthday for the three of us. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th. haha nice. Should really be off to the bbq now. Oh wells. Kinda lazy. But Cass wants me to be there early. Ok. This is where I end. Oh yea, THANK YOU ALL for the gifts! Tissue papers, foolscap, pandas! Love it all.



Escape...

No comments: