Monday 27 August 2007

Another Day In Hell

Another Day in Hell

Woke up late again. By the time I got ready for school it was 9.35am already. SO I amde up my mind to miss school liike I did the other time. Purposely walked slwoly to school hoping to NOT reach there by 9.50. Mmm got there alittle earlier than I wanted but oh well. Decided to sit it out and waste time. Called home but mum insisted me on going to school. BUMMER. I might as well go to school on time and NOT have to run. All sweaty and stuff...

In school now in the library. Planning to skip the morning's first 2 lessons. Sgihs... Three more days to go before holidays. Seems so looong. Frigging hate school. I checked the poly courses yesterday. Really keen on Pychology. Very interesting. I think I meet the courses requirements and I was kinda happy until one of my poly friends told me that they only took in 40 students this year. I was like. WHAT THE F---?! There it goes... Down the drain. Man... Then I just closed my eyes and started to think. What if i put psychology as my first choice but I don't make it... What then? AM I going to waste another yaer in this school? Should I start doing something now JUST in case I can't enter my course? I started to think a lot. And I realised I really should start preparing for the summer test and make sure I have backup.

SHIT

Sighs... Well I followed my secondary school friend and fellow DX clan mate to sim lim square yesterday to get his CS game so he can FINALLY play in a proper server. We had a few rounds of CS in a lan shop with heelim and his friend. Got them hard! DX clan is good! You watch out peoples! LOL. Sim lim square.. my god. It was all IT IT IT. I love that place! It was Amin's and mine first time there. Awesome experience. Was so cool! Went to a few shops to look for the game and they had different prices. OBVIOUSLY we went for the cheaper one. The nice thing was, the dude in charge of the store gave Amin a discount when he didn't even ask for one. It was like... "For you 28." (Originally it was 29.90) Then I smacked my forehead. GEEZ, we could've gotten it cheaper if we tried to haggle! Damn we're noobs. But hey it was fun anyways. I also realised that I like to spend a lot of money. When I left the house, I had 30 in my pocket. When I got home, I was left with 6. OMG. Most of it was spent on LAN gaming. But still, I was shocked at how much I could spend at a go. I always thought I was thrifty...

Still have 40 mins to go... Gonna bumm it out.



Indecision

No comments: