Tuesday 7 August 2007

Dilemma

Dilemma


Aargh, I want to join a Clan in Counter Strike. A clan is like a community of members together. So yea my problem is, WHICH ONE?

Ok here's a breakdown of each clan.
First we have the -----> =D-X= Clan

Umm this clan's pretty new. Was made official on 7th of July 2007. 777. The good thing about this clan is that, its new and doesn't have much members, so I guess it'll be easy to get recruited. I was already asked to join before and I'd probably be the 3rd member to enter or something. It's a pretty friendly clan too. The admin, Dexter, (lol nice name) is from Raffles (woot!) and he's really nice person. The tag's pretty cool too. Here's what it'll look like with my IGN.

=D-X= [N]ick My Knickers!!


Second we have the -----> [StOrM] Clan

This clan's been around for quite some time now. For five years already? Since 2002. And they're homepage is pretty nice. It's all official looking with a "Clan Vision." Very much like a company with a vision. They've got some pretty good players in there. Storm is established and has quite a lot of members. 97 now I think. Most of the people there are friendly and nice. Its a nice "stormie family"! Lol. Kinda interested in joining this one. They have sub divisions of the clan too. Like [StOrM] Cls or [StOrM] plns. Cls = Crisis Strike and plns = Pain and Suffering. Since they've got so many members, makes sense to have sub groups. Here's what the tag will look like with my name.

[StOrM] - [N]ick My Knickers!!


Thirdly we have -------> r][p` Clan (RIP as in Rest In Peace)

Ahh this one I'm not sure when it came about. Must be quite new I think. NOW THIS ONE, is a clan with STANDARD. Everytime I play a server with their members in it, usually their members are the ones with the top frags. They're pretty quiet when we play unlike storm. Quiet and dangerous. Woo! Sounds wicked! Some members of note are Wing, Unpro5 and some I can't remember. Unpro5 is really a nice person. I've been asking those pros how they shoot so well, and usually they can't be bothered to tell me. But not unpro5! He's nice! Those 2 have defected from Storm to r][p`. Makes you wonder why. Quite interested in joining too. They have trials though and I'm sure it'll be tough. Tag with my name

r][p` <[Nick My Knickers!]>


Lastly, the clan ---------------> dmz! (not sure how it was again.)

Not too sure if I got their clan name right. Don't see them around much but I have a nice friend from there. HFZ. Again, they're like r][p`, quiet quiet. Since I started to play CS, only seen like a couple of them play. Even so, they're like r][p`. Of a very good standard. Maybe even better? Not sure. My interest in this clan is alright I guess. Not very keen but still interested. As I'm not sure how their tag looks like I won't put it with my name.

So, 4 clans which I am interested in. HOW?! I kinda submitted my application for Storm and they sent an email to my inbox telling me to choose a username and password for the storm webpage. I suppose if I reply, I'll be in already. But I've heard "stuff" that they bann innocent gamers. Maybe they were too good for them that's why they thought the ppl were hacking? Or maybe they WERE hacking? We will never know will we. Oh man. r][p` will be hard to get into. So will dmz! =D-X= is a nice clan but not very established yet. I could join, but what if I can enter r][p` and I quit that clan halfway? I'll feel bad for Dexter, since I already turned down his offer once.

Once again, tough tough choice. Sighs... Soon soon!


Patience...

No comments: