Sunday 26 August 2007

Salvation

Salvation

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! Prepare yourself men! Clear your tables of clutter! Hook up your PC to the nearest power point! Get ready a comfortable chair and have drinks and food near you! We shall battle terrorists for days on! WE SHALL!!

Haha! Yess four more days before the holidays come! But damn, sure is short though. Only a week. BOO HOO HOO! Sucks. I haven't touched any work at all for a long time. Dad put up this stupid broadband usage schedule thingy right in front of my desk. (Have I mentioned this before?) Its super annoying. At first I thought it was going to be ok. At least I'll have time to do work. But then, when the time comes for him to switch off the router, he switches it off FIVE MINUTES early! What the hell? THE SCHEDULE dammit! The schedule! Follow it! Aargh! I can't stand looking at that schedule. It even has a quote on it. "Never mistake online activity as achievement." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Sighs. Never mind... I just heard from my clan leader (for Counter-Strike), Dexter, that we're going to have our first ever clan match!! OMG! That's so cool! I was so pumped!! AND, its going to be against one of the best CS clan online! r][p! RIP. OMG OMG OMG. How how how?! And I heard also that one of my super pro online cs friend ALSO has decided to join our clan. Siner! He's my personal CS trainer (or sensei as he rather me call him). How wicked is that?! I'm still so excited now... Wew!

Ok anyway, CS aside. I haven't seen Cass since friday. Even on friday, saw her only for a short while. Bummer. Man holidays please come sooner! Wonder how's she faring now. No more Internet at home. No more maple. I'm sure she'll feel as if she might be better off dead without maple fuelling her life. (acks maple... *Pukes*) ^^ Hope she finds a job soon so she won't be wasting time at home.

Damn, got lit work to do. Sighs. Should I? Should I?

AARGH.



What a retard.

No comments: