Wednesday 22 August 2007

Life... Is nuts.

God, days past by so quickly. Soon another week will be gone and we'll be left with 4-5 weeks before the mid course exams are upon us. SIGHS. JC life sure is fast paced. BUT I guess complaining won't be helping me much huh. GIVE ME A MIRACLE SOMEONE! I miss secondary school life...

Cass... Poor her! Not going to well with her family. Wish I could do more to help her. So soon or rather from today onwards, she won't be attending school anymore. Anyways I think her parents are kind of unreasonable. After the first three months she has decided to go poly instead but her parents insisted that she MUST go to JC. I mean I understand the part that it'll be easier to be admitted in Uni but then, if she's forced against her will, won't that be worse? Now, her mum's infuriated that she wants to quit school and so, wants Cass to find a job within a FRIGGING day (which is so impossible) and relieve her of half her job's salary. My god. Which mother would do that? She even banned Cass from touching the computer... That's evil. Way to evil...

Well, I hope she's doing well. Tried my best to keep her happy whenever I'm with her! Cass, don't worry too much! I'm here for you and so are your friends! You can do it! Believe in yourself! I do!

I guess everyone will have problems. I have this stupid econs question sitting right in front of me and I'm thinking... Should I? Shouldn't I? "Focus Nick focus!" That's what Cat says anyways... aargh! So hard! Even thought of skipping school tomorrow. No! Cannot! Sighs. Skipped too many things.

WHAT THE F___'s wrong with me?!



Do you know...
Do you know what it feels like?

No comments: