Friday 10 August 2007

Littlest Things

Littlest Things

Met upon a temporary road block in my love life. One of which rarely appears. It was one which I should've seen coming! Oh how could I not see it. It was right smack in front of me. Sighs. Nick Nick... It's time to open your eyes boy!

My god. I should have realised how sensitive the male counterparts are. Like a rose perhaps? Mmm yea. All the little things seems to add up to the overall effect when you're in love. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Here and there. Just do those and I'm sure we 2 will be happy. Darn, took me long enough to realise it. Every little thing counts in love! I'm so sorry Cass. Forgive me. I know I know!

Ooo, tomorrow's Cass's birthday! Excellent! The thing I wanted to get for her, I hope its still there! Acks, knew I should have gotten it earlier. Yea why didn't I. *scratches chin* NICK YOU ARE AN ASS. Aargh, must go to causeway in the morning to check it out. Worst case scenario: find something just as nice! Hope its still there. Please let it be there please let it be there... Think we (cass and friends and me) are decided to go ice skating! Woo! Haha. At the end, I'm sure there'll be tons of sore bums. Need a massage Cass? Lol!

Just got back from hanging out in Malaysia with my family. It was not bad. Had quite a bit to see. Stuff to buy too. Sis reaped the most out of the whole thing. All those girly things, an earphone, Stitch toys and whatnot. (she's a stitch fanatic my sister is.) Spent more than 20 bucks I think. What did I get? Haha. I bought three games for my PS2. Call of Duty 3, FFXII, and one more I can't seem to remember. Hmm its all good games though. All pirated but! I thought it'll be easy to get through the customs since I've already done it before, which I did by taking out the discs from their packets and stuffing it into the deep pockets of my baggy jeans. It didn't sound the sensors last time. However, I wasn't so luck this time though.

When I made it past the sensors and was picking up my bag, when I suddenly noticed that there was HELL A LOT of police around. I picked out a guard carrying an MP5 even. Aargh. I suddenly felt kinda awkward walking. Felt that maybe the discs in my pockets were obtruding a bit? JUST as I was about to make it past the gates...

"Come here boy" said, no not said, ORDERED one of the elder female officer.

She patted me down. (NEVER in a million years would I imagine that I would be PATTED down like those criminals in the crime shows by a police officer. NEVER!) And she asked me to remove the discs in my pockets. I removed it. Of course I did. I told her it was my games. She got me to remove my bag and started to go through it. I didn't hide anymore in my bag. I only buy maximum THREE discs. When she was done, she returned my discs and told me I should leave the discs in my bag and declare it when it goes through the scanner. Much safer that way. At most they'll just give me a warning that's all. PHEW. I was pretty cool about it though. The female officer was a nice lady! Thank my lucky stars!

So got back, dead tired and sis is bugging to use my lappy. I will go and bathe. (and masturbate while I bathe so sis will be able to use my com longer. ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT JOY.)

AND HELL NO, I'm not going to masturbate.. YOU SICK PEOPLE...


Patted down... Sighs

No comments: