Tuesday 14 August 2007

Tiresome.Bothersome.

Tiresome.Bothersome.


So very tired. Very very tired. My eyes... I look like a panda. Must be all that Hello Panda! I've been consuming. Finally got to me. Urgh.


Woke up feeling all frustrated and stuff. Couldn't believe that the weekends was all over so soon. Celebrated grandma's birthday over at my place. Mum cooked up a storm! Plenty of food brought over. I love the fudge the most! If only they were dipped in chocolates. That'll be perfect! Mmm. Well finally joined a CS Clan. DX. Nice clan! Didn't regret joining it. Has a great Clan Leader too. Dexter. He's real smart. From Raffles and all. But is very modest and friendly. We have our own webpage too! Do visit if you're interested in a clan! Its www.dx-cz.com.tk Very nice! Revamped and all.

Sunday. Boring day. I called off maths tuition. Partly cause i've got work to do for monday and also because I've barely touched my homework. I feel tons guilty though. Been putting off for weeks. That's all I'm good at. Sighs... Must get to it soon. I'm at a crossroad now. Stuck in the centre. I've neither decided to head for poly nor stay in JC. Undecided. A dangerous thing. A man must make and stick with his decision. I think I'm just scared. Scared of making the wrong choice. Scared of what'll happen if I do. Parents keep going on about how expensive poly will be. Not that I have no clue but... Oh well. Also how I'll waste a year. I don't see how exactly a year can mean so much. At most I'll marry at a later age? (But isn't that what everyone in Singapore is doing?) It all boils down to whether I can support my parents or not... As I found out. My dad says he probably can't keep funding me for every semester if I am in poly. I understand, but I'll probably go work part time too to make ends meet. Not that selfish anyways.

So yea, this morning. Terrible. I was so angry against everything. I was literally bristling with anger. I felt I could've bitten anyone's head off in the morning if they managed to piss me off. I felt so much anger and frustration towards school, the lessons, the teachers, classmates. I don't know why. Just felt that way. Doesn't exactly mean I HATE HATE my classmates. They're nice people and all. I don't know...

It's going to be a bad bad week. Didn't understand a SHIT for econs... As usual. Didn't do History homework. Probably going to flunk my GP test. (I had no clue there was one anyways. Plus left an eight mark question blank.) THEN, just when I thought the day couldn't get any worser than this, I just found out there was a Lit test in the evening from 5 to 7 pm. NUTS! Aargh. I wanted to let it all out that time. I wanted to free myself from the earth. I wish I had wings. I really want a pair of beautiful wings... Sighs. In the end, I skipped Lit Test. I think I've got a pretty good excuse. "Oh sorry! I went home to sleep for a while because the test started at 5. But I somehow overslept! sorry! I'll do it later if you like."

Tada, master of excuses I am. Sighs. Well still have MORE test to go. Can't possible run away from all of them. CRAPORAMA.


The tests keep coming...
When will I stop drowning...

No comments: