Tuesday 12 June 2007

Woo!

DANG, I think I have "kootoos" (Is that how you spell it? Lice.)

Not that bad maybe but I keep scratching my head at night. Urgh, can't stand it. At this rate I'm going to be like my dad soon. Balding... And, that's not a good thing.

Woo! I'm at my gran's! Mum and dad went back home and I'm alone with grandma and Don (my brother.) Wow, can't believe it. Eight days. EIGHT days without my parents. Temptations are everywhere now. Gee, mum took my key away. But PHEW, managed to make another set. Cost me six friggin' dollars. Didn't know it was so expensive. Bleargh!

Hmmm, weird feeling sleepin' over at my gran's. Haven't spent the night here for so many years. I think I'm going to miss home. (Wonder if I'll miss my parents too.) I hope I can survive. I SERIOUSLY HOPE I can keep focus and start studying. GEEZ, I failed my resolution. NOOOO!

Actually there's so many stuff I want to write about. But somehow, I can't remember. *Nick scratches head* Funny... well Next time!

No comments: