Monday 18 June 2007

Day 4

Fourth day.

Woot, so fast! I've not been sticking to my plans. I MUST study, I MUST study. I've taken a look at the calendar again and nearly fainted. School starts next monday?! NO. Crap. Shit. DEAD.

Had dinner with mum's side of the family on saturday night. Woo I think it was a five course meal. Not restaurant, some open place. The food looked awesome! But gee, being vegetarian (PROTEST AGAINST ANIMAL KILLING!) I am, I ate only grass. (Haw haw! NO veges.) Here it is. Looks pretty measly don't it?


Oh well, can't complaining! Starting to miss Mum's food now. Gran don't cook so well as mum. Only fried food. Bummer. Stayed over at Da Yi's place afterwards then Ang Mo Kio gran's place. So only got back today!

Oh and what a tiring day it has been. I was suppose to meet Cass at 11am at woodlands but I only woke up at 10 plus and realised I'll be late. Gee I hope she isn't mad! So we had to reschedule. I finally went back to woodlands and my house. It was so scary! When I opened my door, I was like thinking, what if mum did something to the door. So when you open it, a wire snaps or something and when she comes back, she'll know I've been home. URGH! No! I was a little paranoid. I might as well wear protective clothing into my own house. (Biohazard suits)

Met up with Cass at woodlands and we took the train to Toa Payoh. The Cinema Centre we were looking for was Eng Wah and it was at Toa Payoh entertainment centre. It's been long since I've last been here. Took us around half an hour to find that place. When I got there it hit me. I've been here before. GEEZ.

Bought our tickets and followed Cass to Mac for lunch. I bought ANOTHER seaweed shaker. Woo the other time was nuts! Had like three packets. Shared with a friend of course. Meow Meow! Here it is!




















Gee, I look so wonky in that picture. Well the focus is on the mountain of fries not me. Heh heh. Woot what a treat it was! YUMMY. Makes my mouth water just thinking of it! Mmm, I think I'm going to have somemore some other time.

Bought our drinks and popcorn (Ice Lemon Tea + Sweet popcorns) and realised that wasn't a nice combination. Drink should be coke. The sweetness from the popcorn made the drink bland. Bleargh. Fantastic Four was nice! I like the silver surfer. He's sooo cool!

Hung out at my place afterwards till around 6, 7pm. Before I left, I had to make doubly sure everything was in its place. I felt so insecure when I left though. Like as if I forgot to put something back in place. *shivers* Lugg my heavy lappy back to gran's (yishun) and it was so frigging hot out there. God. I nearly collapsed when I got back.

So I've decided. I MUST MUST study tomorrow. With breaks in between. Less of playing games. More study! So I'll play as much as I can today! Lol. Ok not that much.

I don't want to fail! Please god, grant me power of memory...

No comments: