Monday 11 June 2007

Failed

Crap.

Yes, one word "Crap." I failed to stick to my plan by a day. I really should be studying now. The exams are so close! Only 2 more weeks away! Exactly 14 days! Oh dear...

OK, I know. I, Nick Oh Shixian, will only use MSN for only 3 hours (max) per day. Nothing more! (Certainly nothing less...) Aye curumba... It'll be hard. MSN is detrimental to our studies... They always say. How I wish it was true. NO!

On Saturday night, my sis and I decided to stay over at my cousin's house again. Woo. Excellent, my plan is going to fail 'cause of that. I knew, I really should have NOT went. Plus, my third aunt doesn't really seem happy that night. She was shouting and stuff. I've never seen her that way before. And that scared me. Really.

In the end I still wound up at their place. It was alright, I guess. Stayed up watching all the Naruto episodes. (No life, some of you might say...) Haha! But still like Naruto! Mum and Dad came to pick us up on Sunday night. Hauwei was really not happy going back with us. You could tell. I will upload a video of him doing one of his "things" next time. Heh heh.

So here I am, on a monday <<< (Geez, I hate Mondays and Sundays) afternoon. Supposed to be doing my work, but MSN has this strange mysterious power that draws one to it. So easily was I entranced by it...

So easily...

No comments: