Wednesday 30 May 2007

Frustration

Aarrgh! I hate project work, but who does?

Oh man, I wasted a whole day today! Well not really the whole day but half of it. I was reading TONS of online info on Eisner but I can't seem to sieve out the correct info for my group project. God, I feel like a teeny weeny mouse whenever we have group meetings. Maybe it's not such a good thing after all to be in a group of smart people.

I really need to have my Zen V changed. The buttons are wreaked and its so squeaky whenever I press it. Dad asked for me to go get it change tomorrow at Creative but when I opened the box that my MP3 came in...

I realised I lost my warranty.

I found only the receipt. OH BUMM! Oh no! Why did I lose it! *nick rolls eyes* I hate it when I lose things. I guess I just got to cook up some excuse to my dad. He'll flip if he finds out. Darn my mp3. I need a new one! But I had to pay 110 for this one! I expect better from Creative. Grr, or I'll switch to Apple! (If I could afford it that is)

Woo, Cass finally came back from camp. Perhaps I'll go see her tomorrow! Mmm. I'm so packed with activities this weekend. Saturday, class barbecue then Sunday a movie with friends. I'm broke! But heh heh, hopefully I'll get some *nick rubs fingers together* $.$

Well it's late and dad's buggin' me. Ja-ne!

No comments: