Friday 25 May 2007

Finally

Ahh finally! The holidays are upon us!

But it's not to be for JC students. Boo hoo hoo. It's not fair!

Yesterday, during history lectures, the usual people (including me) decided to skip the lecture and we were on our way to meet up with the rest of our company when they suddenly popped out. Ahh, found out that we HAD to go to lecture. Realised that our Literature teacher told on us to our History teacher. What the heck?! We are now officially known to school as "The Class who skips lectures" Heard from my friends that lit teacher personally came to our history lecture to tell the history teacher in front of the whole god damn LT.

Geez, what's her problem anyways. I've received ANOTHER penalty worksheet for lit. Lemme tell you, would you believe me if if I said that my unfinished work will actually stack up to 30cm tall? Well yea it is. Oh no! I better find a day, plug out the internet cable and do work PROPERLY.

I went to collect my bursary this morning and was surprised to find that Ragini, my classmate was there too! Hmm. Actually her family were just the next row away from mine. I didn't even notice! (Actually I couldn't see cause I wasn't wearin' my specs) Mum kept pointing out that the family (her's) sitting close to us kept smiling at us. She thought there we were doing something wrong. LOL, I was laughing my ass off when I found out that it was Ragini's family. HAHA! I'm blind as a bat! I think her mum was kinda unhappy about it when she was introduced to me by Ragini. Sorry Ragini's mum!

Today is a nice day. Not too hot. Looks like it's going to rain. Nice! Was too hot the past few days. Yay! Going to grandma's this evening! It feels like it's been so long since I last visited her. Whoo! Alrighty mates! See you soon!

No comments: