Wednesday 16 May 2007

Looking Bleak

My life... It's flashing before my eyes.

Oh god. What the heck have I done? I pray. I prayed to my ancestors... Please... Don't let it happen. I can't concentrate on work, I can't concentrate during lessons. I go home and the thing keeps going around my mind in circles and circles. Aargh!

I can't stand this. Had a history test today. Was totally unprepared for it. I was surprised I manage to crap through 2 whole page. Well done Nick, well done. Not a good day today. Never was since the past week. PW wanted to have a meeting today again. I was like. WHAT THE HELL? Last minute decision. God! Tell me earlier god damn! *nick slams fist down on table*

Breathes deep... OK OK, sorry mates. Let me cool down. So many things happening. I really can't think well. I need sleep but I can't sleep. I really need to hear and know the right RIGHT answer. PLEASE! Before I can sleep easily.

Summer test is drawing ever nearer. I think I'm going to fail everything except mother tongue. Wait a moment. No change that. I think I'm going to fail EVERYTHING. I'm going to retain. CRAP. This year isn't a good year for me. I'm sorry. I'm not making sense. I think I'm going to go now people...

Please... Let me hear what I want to hear... Whisper it in my ear. Softly. Gently... I pray...

No comments: