Wednesday 23 May 2007

Happy Happy

Heh heh! Finally back in school and had fun! Only had an hour lesson today. GP.
I managed to escape (nick ticks off his fingers)

-Literature (been doing that for a long long time now. Teacher must've thought I'm extinct)
-Economics (Hmm, teacher's on MC, hope whatever she's down with she'll stay like that!)
-History ( Test going on, but hey, I'm not prepared and I predicted I'll be ill before history)
-Lit lecture (Well she didn't see me in the morning so how can she see me in the afternoon right?)

Woo. What a list eh? Magnificento! Hung out all the day long at the library. Was sorta fun. After school we had the SURPASS course thingy. I was in photography with Cat and Val = Crazy!
It was "kinda of" interesting. But at least I know how to do proper camera shots!

Day ended pretty nicely I thought and I was like... Really contented until I realised I had to do research for PW...

MAJOR BUMMER.

No comments: