Sunday 13 May 2007

Rainy Day

I want to be a Cloud, floating free above the world. Free from the worries that chains me when I'm human. Free from everything. All I want to do is just float and dream...

Sighs. I NEED TO STAY FOCUS! Really I do. Or else I'll be staying back a year in no time. No time at all. Grr. It's hard. Every time I have online work to do, I turn on my com, and suddenly, I'm not even doing my work any more. Aargh! Blast you homework!

Oh yea, got my DS!! Woo hoo! I didn't write about it sooner cause I was like too excited and I couldn't keep my hands off it that's why. Haha! Its sooo awesome! Warioware is nuts! Crazy game but so highly addictive. The game I'm playing now is Metroid: Prime Hunter. Its so cool! Its a first person shooter. Imagine that on a DS! How you say? The stylus! Yer! It totally rocks! Love it!

Right now, this blog is totally NOT updated. I've been so busy. Gosh. My life is going downhill from yesterday onwards. So much to do! So little time! Why can't I focus properly? WHY WHY WHY??? Aargh!

Project Work is taking up so much time, the assignments, especially essays keeps rolling in. What do the teachers think we are? Homework machine? I don't chow on work OK! Grrr. I hate it... I hate. I pray to my ancestors...

Please... Guide me through this part of my journey.


No comments: