Saturday 19 May 2007

What A Day!

Ok... Wew.

What a week it has been! I have been answered. Thank you thank you! And I shall keep true to my promise.

Sports day a few days back. It was so darn hot! Went to crap at the fourth level (cause its cleaner - you know I'm a clean freak) and boy, I felt like a pig roasting in an oven! When I finally emerged from the cubicle, I felt as if I just fought the battle of the century. I was so sweaty all over. Yucks.

Had GP and MT test that day. I think I did alright. Not too bad. Not sure if I'll do well but yea...

Ahh geez, Fell sick yesterday. Gosh, it was terrible. Woke up at around 2am and had diarrhoea. Then, soon, I had to wake up again to vomit. Not long after, I had to wake up again, to vomit once more. Terrible. There was once which I felt like puking and crapping at the same time. Oh the horror! Imagine doing that! Coming out at both ends... Eeks.

Today I feel much better, slightly fatigued but yea, at least I can stand up properly. I managed to miss one lessons of lit (cause I've been putting my work off for two weeks already) and tomorrow's Wednesday = Lit. Sighs. Don't think I can skip again. It'll be too suspicious. I guess I just have to come up with some excuse. Hmm. But yea! Only three more days till the June holidays! Woohoo! Though there still be lessons, beats having school for five days! Haha!

Can't wait can't wait! Oh peeps, ho ho, learned a new card trick. I've uploaded it to the net, but yet to perfect it. Maybe when its really mastered, I shall upload it here! Hehee! Watch out!

Gee, got this bitter taste in my mouth. Urrgh. I'm have to be going now. Need to rid my mouth of that foul taste. See ya mates!