Tuesday 1 May 2007

Why?

Why the !@# do they have to do this to me every EVERY time. My parents. I hate it whenever they do things like this.

They promised me a DS if I do well for my O levels. And when I did, they said wait a while so that they can go around to check the prices for it. So I did wait. Not a while. But five god damn months. FIVE months I waited while I was suppose to get it after the release of my results. FIVE MONTHS. And now, after I found a good deal. They took sooo long just to decide if its ok. I mean, WHAT THE HELL. I waited so long and you still want me to wait?

My dad makes me so frustrated everytime I TALK to him. He seems to have an ability to get on people's nerves. He'll never be able to teach a student. NEVER. He agreed to it but he's setting so much restrictions to my usage of the game that... Might as well NOT buy it! Aargh! Hate it hate it!! They're like: "No bringing it to school. I will keep it for you everynight. You're not allowed to play during the weekdays. I can guarantee that once you have that, you will not read any books. So I will set some limits... Yadda yadda yadda." Whatever!

Geez. I just wanted to throw my basketball at them while I was talking to my parents. I'm 17 years old for goodness sake. Let ME do what I want! Don't treat me like I am still 12! I KNOW what I will do with it. I WON'T let it affect my studies. I'm not some idiot who's going to jeopardise his education with THAT. Please. They didn't even had THAT much of a response when I bought my PS2. What's up with that?

GOOOOD! Just let me have a feeling of owning something by myself... You take away my laptop at night. You take away bits and pieces of my freedom even though I told you I'd make up for the wrong things I've done... Don't judge me now cause of what I did last time...

Just don't... Please...

No comments: