Sunday 29 April 2007

A Sunday Night = A Hateful Night

Gah! Its a Sunday night! That creepy feeling dawns on me again. Like it always does. I hate hate hate HATE that. I can't emphasise it more mates.

Let's see what work I haven't done. *Nick counts off his fingers* Literature essay, maths homework, economics and... Basically everything I guess. Right! I'm the most hardworking student in my class! Yer right...

Ok, you know what this means? I AM STUFFED.

For the whole of my JC life I think. Oh yea I just remembered... My Project Work teacher is... He's WICKED SICK!!! He's so cool! Really he is. He cracks me up every lesson! Its hard to tell you in words, but maybe I can secretly snap a video of him in one of his moods! You'll crack up for sure! Yea yea! That's it! I'll do that one day! Hehee...

OK people. I'm going to sleep now. I did absolutely nothing. Oh and hurray for labour day!!!

No comments: