Sunday 29 April 2007

A Day.

Goooooooooooooood Moooooooooooooorning peoples!

How're you guys? Good? Burying your butt-ugly faces in those god-knows-what-they're-talking-about textbooks of yours? Or just pretending to be a vegetable? Anyways, if you are doing any of those, means you're a normal Singaporean student. Congratulations!

Well good news! (For me at least) Dad swapped our mobile Internet thingy for my Aunt's wireless broadband. Three cheers for dad! YES! Finally. After four long years of whining, complaining, screaming my head off... I got it! Using it now I am! Fast quick and... Fast. There's a problem though. The study room didn't have a... What do you call it? The hole which you have to plug your TV cable in? Yea that's the one. We didn't have one for the study room where the family ancient desktop is. So I'm just using the ADSL modem for my laptop. Direct cable link. Dad says he'll figure a way out.

Sundays... I hate Sundays. Waking up on a Sunday morning means there's going to be school the very next day. I don't like that. How many of you hate that? If so, please say to yourself "nay." I don't feel like doing work on Sundays. I still have so much to do. Chinese, literature essay and economics and maths. Aarrgh! I want to... I want to do something. I don't know what, don't ask me. Well I better stay on track now. My back's facing the door and my dad or mum could just come in anytime to check up on me. Dang, they won't let me close the door either.

No comments: