Tuesday 1 January 2008

School, AGAIN?!

School, AGAIN?!


So here we are peoples. Living in the year of 2008. How does it feel? Does it taste any different? Does it LOOK any different? Does it SMELL any different?

Not really huh.

Just remember to write 2008, and not 2007 while writing the dates on your assignments.

SO, school begins next year huh. Oh wait, silly me, its THIS year. *Smacks forehead* Gosh... A year has come and gone already? That's pretty quick. Wew and gosh, gosh gosh gosh gosh, school begins TOMORROW? STUFFFF ITTTTTTTT. I refuse to believe school starts tomorrow! No! School is going to start when I want it to start. HA! Take that MOE!

Or not... Sighs.

Dad's being emotional all of a sudden, something to do with the invited guests of my sister's birthday party this Saturday. For this sorta events, usually it'll be my mother's side of the family that comes. Besides it being more fun with them around (no offense Dad, but there are more cousins nearer to OUR age) they're more willing to attend stuff like this compared to my Dad's side of the family. And so it happens, that my Dad is actually, envious, no wait, or should I say "Jealous" of the enthusiasm, the spirit that my mother's side of the family has. He wishes that HIS side of the family would be more like them. (Them meaning, my mother's side) It's all very complicated isn't it?

The problem:

He wants to invite my aunts from his side of the family to my sis's birthday party. There's nothing wrong with that, its just that my mother doesn't want my sister's birthday party to be such a big deal where we have to invite two sides of the family you see. I mean, with my Dad's family here, its a pretty huge crowd already. Did I mention we have FIVE generations going on?

The Conclusion:

Now he's being emotional about this. Sounds kinda childish eh? Grown ups puzzle me sometimes. *scratches head* Hmm... Oh well... I can't stand it but I can't do anything about it. Aargh and with school just starting tomorrow he keeps going:

"What are you doing? You don't need to pack your bag for school is it? GO! You better keep that playstation before I throw it out. Don't think I don't dare arh." (Storms out afterwards)

No.... I have to be in that THICK THICK school uniform with the colour of dung AGAIN! Why can't we just wear our OWN clothes? Maybe that'll help boost our creativity which they say we lack so much. Grr... I wish I was still working. At least that was fun. Sort of...

I wonder what my friends are up to. How they are and stuff like that. And I'm talking about my secondary school friends. I don't have to worry about my JC friends cause like. I'M GOING TO SEE THEM TOMORROW? (For a WHOLE year, 52 weeks, 365 days and millions of minutes. So not to worry.) Ooo, I've changed my mobile number so everyone should know, except the teacher and school. And that's a good thing! Now, they can't call me if I decided to skip school! Muahaha! Ingenious! Plus! I can pay for a doc's visit anytime. (Heh heh. *Flashes ATM card) Especially since my skin's been acting up again! Woo! Everything's planned now. YESS.




Where's my Wii Wii?!
It's outta stock!
Outrageous!

No comments: