Wednesday 26 December 2007

Feeling Good

Feeling Good


Ahh still feeling high from the ball game just now. Wew. I FEEL GOOD. REAL GOOD. I was OWNING! GRR. AARGH! RAWR!!

I didn't win any games today but still, I was on fire! I was the ultimate defence! I was the human fly swatter. Swat swat swat and watch the ball go bye bye! Rawr! Gosh. I feel so good. I can tell the people who play with me do respect my skills. I respect theirs as well! It was altogether a good game today. Sis did well too! Well done! Kudos to you! We all tried our best and it turned out pretty well though we didn't win. Close game! 10-11.

FEEL MY WRATH. I DARE you to step into my territory. COME and feel my POWAAAAA.

Haha. Alright enough!

Heelim matie came over to my place today cause heard his plan for the day got messed up. It was good he came over, just felt that I should have given myself a kick on the butt because I should have talked to him more instead of playing games! Lol. Oh well, school's going to start, should have time. I suppose.

OH! I... Finally... Got... My... Own... ATM CARD! WOO HOO! Best Christmas gift ever! Lol. I hope I'll be depositing more than I am withdrawing. Yes! *Prances Around* I've got an ATM card, I've got an ATM card!

This year's Christmas Celebrations was freaking awesome! It was one of the best compared to the previous years. Spirits were lively! Everyone was having fun! No mahjong and no attention devoted entirely to the world of tiles. It was just super! =) Gosh, haven't had THAT much fun since... Since never! Ho ho, next week there's a bbq party for my cousins. (Birthday.) It should be fun too!

I'm quite happy! Tomorrow going out with Cass! Haven't seen her for a long long time. =)
That's all! I';m going to bed now. Think of happy stuff! Happy happy!



Human Fly Swatter ME!

No comments: