Tuesday 11 December 2007

Friends

Friends


I'm sad.

I'm not sure how I should begin this but I'll try my best. Friends, they're there for you when you need 'em. Specially good friends right? I remember my first best/good friend (the '/' because apparently some people don't believe in best friends ;-) ) I had during primary school. Whenever my laces got untied, poof, as if by magic, she was there to help me tie it up. (Because I haven't learnt how to tie it yet) But it was still really nice of her. Then when I returned to Singapore, couldn't really keep in touch and everything fell apart. Kinda sad now, thinking back.

Friends, are they meant to be by your side throughout your entire journey through life? Sure you might lose contact with some of friends but they it's not like they won't push memories of you deep deep deeeeeeeeep down into the darkest, furthest recess of their mind and pretend as if you never existed in the first place right?

Right?

Well, at this point of time, I'm thinking to myself... "What the HECK am I trying to say." Good question. I'm trying to put my problem in a general way so that you can understand what I'm saying but cannot pinpoint who is involved in my dilemma. Got all that mate?

I'm just quite saddened and perhaps a tad bit jealous+frustrated+annoyed by the loss of a great friend. I could even say "best." He's drifting away, not just away from me, but all our friends as well. I feel like complaining on this post about this. I really should, but I wouldn't to cause any bad rifts. Sighs! Headache. Well I tried to salvage this relationship but its to no avail! Oh, tell me what I should do! I'm being pushed away! For what? For some... Some.... !#!@# other people? (Note: I mention no names, I am NOT accountable for anything.)

I just feel like grabbing his head and screaming into his face "WAKE UP! What are you doing?! Look at what we've become!" And a add a few smacks in for good measure.

I just feel sad. And I'll stop here.

No comments: