Wednesday 28 November 2007

An Update... Finally

An Update... Finally

Ahh! Finally I'm here. Sitting down in front of my desk, getting rid of the virtual cobwebs hanging around my blog. So let's see where I left my blog hanging... Dee dum. Oh work!

Yes, work's alright! I can proudly say I'm efficient at what I do now! Even my examiner says so! Tee hee hee. It's simple really. All I do is just sit at a desk and check the candidates detail. Afterwards, free free free. For a long time. Real long time. Really long. There's so many breaks that my boredom is leaking out of my ears and into my scrap book. I got SO bored I actually wrote a page (without any blank space) of utter crap. Serious. It was just... Thoughts I had in my head at that time. TOTAL crap. If you happen to see my Azone A4 notebook, ask me to show you the last page. Really got to find something to do. I read The Incredible Hulk (the comic) for 2 days at work and that was quite nice but now I ran out of supply. I tried to relearn my magic trick and that didn't work out quite well. I tried doing my sister maths homework but got fazed by what I saw. Thought my DS would save me but it didn't quite work out. I NEED BETTER GAMES.

Overall, work is quite an experience! The travel time wears me out though. Nearly knocked myself out with the pole in the MRT when I tried sleeping upright. Meet people from all walks of life at work. Japanese, Canadian-German, India, Americans, British, Koreans... Woo! Oh yea, some parents sure drive you up the wall though. They get SO paranoid of their brats.

"Oh, can I peep into the examination room's tiny window?"
"Oh, can I see the paper you're holding on to? Because my son's name is in there."

This was the best one I heard though:
"Can I follow my child into the exam room? He/she needs my support! I can be his/her page turner too!"

NO! NO NO NO NO! Which part of N O do you not understand mam! Geez! Parents...
Alright I'll stop with the whining. It IS easy money...

Oh great news! Cass is back from her torturous vacation. And she'll be back for good! Excellent! Haven't seen her for agggeesssss. Wonder if she has aged... Lol. (wait, that don't make any sense.) Met up with her at causeway after work and gosh... When I turn my head to see her, the most incredible thing happened! Everything seemed to melt away and the only thing I could focus on was her. She was the sole person whom I could see clearly. The lone lady walking towards me. Everything else was a blur and all that mattered was her! Weird... It felt like I was watching an old movie flick on slow-mo. Exactly like that. Picked her out from the crowd in no time at all. Mmm! Couldn't be happier seeing her! She got so pretty! Hope its not my imagination... Dinner was great! (You might be thinking, "of course it's great nick. Everything's great when you're with your girlfriend." Well it WAS great. Period.

It IS great.

Last few week back, remember I told you how we were at a chalet in Bintan? Well I thought of posting some pictures of it up but NOW I can't find my stupid phone cable. So most probably next time. I also went to another one in Changi, Singapore. The latter was kind of boring. Nothing much to do. Just PS2 all the way. Really got bored. So, yea, wait for the next post. I ASSURE you I WILL put it up. Nick's promise. One you can really trust. REALLY.



RARR! Hulk mad! When Hulk mad, Hulk get stronger!

No comments: