Monday 5 November 2007

Hello Hello!

Hello Hello!


Heh heh, haven't been updating much these few days. I'm sorry for neglecting you my blog! Do not hate me for this!

Anyway! Got back results on friday and like... WHAT THE F__k?! My class, the class who skips lectures, the class who can't be bothered with school sometime. THAT class...

Did well?! (well = promoted)

But amidst all the happy moments, there was still some people who were sad. We were not to be 0743b anymore! What is a class without everyone who made it a class? I still feel that we should ALL advance together. Subjects can be improved on with time... So what the heck?

Found out there was still to be school next week! AARGH! How can they do this to us? A week of lectures. Terrible terrible. Well as I'm not called Nick for no reason, I pretended I had no lectures. I put the schedule in my file where my report slip was. HOWEVER, SOMEHOW, SOME WAY, my I-see-all-I-know-all mother discovered my schedule... Didn't say much though, and that's the scary thing. Wonder if I still have to go to school tomorrow...

Oh well, if I did, I'll just bum around or something. Ack, I'm bored... going to play narutimate accel now! (Thanks JW for getting my game!)


Ikuzo!

No comments: