Wednesday 7 November 2007

Outrage

Outrage!


Had a tiff with dad last night. Weird stuff. He blew up in my face for no reason. It was half past eleven when the news was over and I wanted to play the PS2 for a bit. Right then, dad blew right up on me. WHAT THE HELL WAS HIS PROBLEM ANYWAY?

"NO you may not play the playstation."
"But it's 11.30! I'll just play till around 12"
"NO. You should sleep early. You still have school tomorrow."
"WHAT? But its NOTHING. Its only lectures."
"NO"

His tone was final and he was practically giving me a scolding. THEN he went on about how I should go to poly now instead of staying on in JC so I wouldn't blame him if I was having a hard time studying in JC. But then, I already made a my own choice. I wanted to stay now. He's confusing me! JC? What? Now poly? WHICH ONE??

On my 17th Birthday he said to me, he wouldn't scold me anymore since I'm considered an adult already and I should be able to know what to do and what not to do. But look at what he is doing... SHEESH. I really wanted to scream at him. REALLY SCREAM.

I SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Sighs... I give up.


No comments: