Tuesday 13 November 2007

Bintan

Off We Go!

Last Friday, family and I went off to Bintan for our holiday.

It was quite fun really. Took us around 2 hours to reach there and settle everything. The challet was pretty cool. 2 stories AND the most coolest thing was... We had a buggy! Yea to drive around the resort in. Way cool huh. I was ecstatic when dad told us that we have to be at least 17 to drive it. However, it turned out we had to be 18 instead. Bleargh! But then didn't deter me and my cousins!

In the end, we got so daring we even dared to drive around in the middle of the day. Joy got pretty enthusiastic about it, Shan too. Even waving and being (overly) friendly to the personnel there. I was SURE they would get in trouble sooner or later. I mean, my sister don't look 18!

Just as I predicted, there was trouble. OF COURSE there was trouble. It was I, The Great All-Seeing-All-Knowing NICK OH that foresaw what was going to happen. My 1st aunt (who doesn't have a license) somehow drove the buggy into a drain and broke part of the curb. The resorts personnel who was going around minding their business saw what was happening and came to help. In the end, everything turned out to be something big. The STUPID resort people was making such a big fuss out of everything. They wanted us to pay for the DAMAGED PLANT that the buggy drove into. I mean... What is their problem? Are they trying to leach all the cash they can get from tourists? Are they trying to find ways and means to get us in trouble so we have to frigging pay?! Yes that's what I don't like about Bintan. THEY SUCK.

They're all smiles and stuff when they're are serving you but WE KNOW, WE KNOW YOU ARE MONEY LEECHERS! Sheesh... Geez, I'm all feisty today aren't I.

It was hard trying to stay up past midnight. Kind of weird. I can do that at home but not here. Maybe cause all of us were tired out from what we did in the day. We were at the beach and we buried my cousin's boyfriend! lol. It was pretty fun. I've some pictures but I'll put it up another day. We gave him breasts and a ding-dong. It was hilarious! I also dug some sort of "water system" on the beach. You know when you're at the beach and when you dig deep enough, you'll find water in the hole? Yea. Well we dug and dug lots of holes and there was this huge hole we dug which practically got filled with water. It had a 2m radius? yea. Looked like a mini pool. We connected lots of pits like these together and it was pretty hard work. Digging and digging. Sis made a sand sculpture. It was fantastic! Mermaid. Lol. Pretty nice.

Cousins had to go home though, the day before we did. Kinda bummed out. The whole place seemed quiet when they left. Wish they could stay longer. The whole thing was a pretty fun experience. Nice place they've got, except for the money leeching idiots.

Oh yea, surprisingly, ALL of my cousins fell ill when they got back home. Down with a fever and stuff. I wonder why. Its so weird! ALL of them. Gosh... Wonder why my sis and I didn't fall sick. CHOI! Touch wood! *slams hand on table* Better not say it too quick.

Mum and I just ordered something online for the very first time. Pretty neat! I ordered 4 PS2 games and we had to transfer the money to the person. Lol. It was easier than I thought but mum was so paranoid.

What if my money's gone?
What's he going to do with my bank account number?
You better be sure its safe Nick.

Gee wheez. CHILL! Alright, my time's up. I gotta go! But I'll see you around!



I'm...
Bored

No comments: