Saturday 17 November 2007

Work Work

Work Work

Went for a job briefing last Wednesday with mum at Parkway Parade, Kawai Music School, for my job. Was supposed to familiarise myself with everything. I'm going to be the person marking attendance for the people taking their music exams it seems. I was walk through everything that needed to be done. Stuff that I should avoid doing and stuff that I should be doing correctly. I know there's a lot of paper work.

I think I listened carefully enough.

Hopefully I won't stuff up.

It also seems like I have to travel around a lot with my examiner, Mr Richard Whitehead. From Kawai Music School to their branch at Millenia Walk. OMG, I haven't even HEARD of these places. And how am I supposed to bring Mr W around? Geez! I should've went out more. But I was told not to worry though as there'll be a working personnel with me for the first week. HOPEFULLY I'll be knowing what to do by that time. Kind of nervous. Starting work on Monday. The pay's not bad though. 1300+ for a month. Not bad for a student right? Here's how my pay will be used up.

30% - Shall go to my parents. (THAT wasn't decided by me)
10% - Was demanded by sis. (Can't say no can I)
$10+ - Will be spent on branded donuts. (Seems like everyone wants me to get it when I get my pay)
$50 - To make a pair of rings to make up to Cass for the one I (unbelievably lost.)

And hopefully by the time I have done all of the above, I shall have enough money to either:
~ Buy a Nintendo Wii
~ Replace my old desktop with a bad ass CPU
~ Buy more PS2 games

It's nothing much, haven't really thought of how I'm going to spend my pay. I know for sure I should save. But how much? Probably 50 if not 45% of it? Yea. Bummer. It's hard thinking on what to spend. Hmm... I don't think I'm the type that sees something, wants something. I guess I'm a pretty simple person. Don't request for much. REALLY!

Work on monday. Nerves Nerves don't fail me!



Bad Ass CPU!

No comments: