Tuesday 30 October 2007

Something about Nothing

Something about Nothing

Haven't been posting much these few days because nothing has been up that's why. I'm bored. Life is boring. YOU, the person who is reading this, is boring. Your parents are boring, so are you. Oh wait, I just said that didn't I. Oh and... You're boring.

I just realised my primary six cousin got a phone from his mum. What's up with that? Pretty amazing. Nowadays, even primary school kids need phones. Wonder why. Maybe cause so they can play their little pokemon games on their mobile so they won't get caught. Yea that could be it. Sean (my cousin) kept going around asking for numbers so he could fill up his contact list. He even neglected games (which is quite incredible) just to mess around with his phone. WHY WHY WHY is it so unfair?

Jia, (my other cousin) was at my grandma's on saturday and she needed help for maths. I felt bad for not helping her. (cause I went down for ball. Sorry Jia!) I should've asked her when her maths was so I could help her as much as I could.

Sis came back from China the other day. Brought back tons of stuff as well. I got a new wallet! Phoenix Suns wallet. Not bad! Smells like leather but I don't reckon it IS leather. It's CHINA after all. (Might be made from mashed animal fats or something. Who knows.) She even brought back "Holy Water". To dispel evil spirits?

OP is tomorrow. I have YET to memorise my part, but I think I should be able to get it done soon. Just hope, pray that I won't forget it suddenly. Last day of school related stuff and I'm fffffrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Can't wait can't wait!

Ok I've nothing to blog about. I'm sorry for boring you.
Wait.
I take that back. I'm not, cause YOU are boring as well.

Here, some pics to further increase your already bored state of boredom.

"So I humped her cat. So what?!"
"I've got my cigar, I've got my muscles. Now all I need is a person to kow-tow to me.""Ahh, interesting... Hmm, very interesting! Oh so THAT'S how you say it."



No comments: