Monday 15 October 2007

Siblingless For 14 Days

Sibling-less For 14 Days

Wew, sis went to Ching Chong China for 14 days and we went to Changi to see her off. But before that we had dinner at Tampines, a suhshi restaurant. heh heh. It was a nice place, 0.99cents per plate of sushi. If I remembered correctly, the record number of plates of sushi we had was 24. BUT NOW, we are proud to say, "We are the family who had the MOST amount of plates of sushi in the WHOLE restuarant!" 30 plates!! YESSS. Ha! Take that! But it WAS kinda embarrassing though to have our plates stacked like skyscrapers. People were staring. Oh well! At least it was a fun dinner. We've pictures but I'm lazy to put it up. Do it next time I will.

Sent sis to the airport afterwards. Met her Vice Principal who was SO YOUNG. A female. Pretty and pretty hot. Yowza! I'll look forward to school everyday if she was OUR vice principal or principal... Look at OUR principal... Is she wearing a mushroom cap? Oops... *whispers* I'm not suppose to say anything about anyone aren't I? Lest I get sued...

WHEN my sis did finally get on the plane (we arrived too early at the airport) and we got home. The house kinda felt a bit empty already without Joy's presence. I'm NOT saying I miss her. Just you know... EMPTY. I don't mean anything else.

School's going to be pretty hectic from next week onwards. PW and MT intensive. Wew. Damn, nothing to look forward to. Not even PE. And there's no HOT teachers teaching us either. SIGHS. Oh yea, our last PE lesson was kinda fun. We played futsal. JW and clement and Navin showed skills. Lol they were awesome! Sak and Cat were being "goal posts" though. Not moving much. Heh! I felt pretty awkward handling the ball. Haven't been in touch with my soccer self since Australia. There was once I was in control of the ball and as I turned to avoid someone, somehow Cat was there right in front of me and I could not stop in time. WHAM. But thankfully, she's a tough nut. PHEW. I thought she should've hurt but luckily... Are you not a girl Cat?

I stayed over at my cousin's house the day after that. Hehe, haven't been there for long time. So all I did was played Winning Eleven all the way! I think we went like, umm, 5 hours straight playing the league? AWESOME! Go Eto'o go! Going home soon. Heard mum's not well. Maybe she misses Joy huh. Lol. Wow... Better go home quick. I DON"T WANNA GO SCHOOL!!!

No comments: