Tuesday 9 October 2007

Update huh?

Update Huh?

Finally, found time to actually sit down to update this neglected blog.

SCHOOL SUCKS. For one thing cause I didn't do well for maths so hence, therefore, because of that, SCHOOL SUCKS. I had tuition for maths. I thought maybe I might get close to a pass perhaps? But noooo, I got low low marks. Ackkk, stuff it. Maybe didn't practice enough. Good job though for the people who passed, one down, few more to go.

PE was fun. Well not quite AS fun as when we just played together as a class. Skinner was on my team and so was Adzlynn the INTERCEPTOORRR. My my, what a team. PLUS we had Clement too. So yea, even though the other team had hustly bustly (not BUST bust. But bustle bustle. Idiots.) Kimberly, STILL wasn't enough to defeat TEAM Nick. Hip hip hurray! Everyone was doing their thang you know? Sak doing most of the scoring. SQ did well too. Well done on controlling the power mate. Know the gentleness is in there somewhere! Adz woo. Sneaky little ass. POP! There she was, somehow, someway, intercepting the ball. Was quite a fun day overall.

I'm going to skip maths cause... Well... I dunno... Cause... Its sucks that's why. Don't ask me why cause I'm just going to slap your face if you do. Played ball again with KL during lunch and the free civics period. But after this, something pretty weird was happening to me. I don't know why. But I feel like I had CROTCH CRAMP. Ow... Man what a weird thing. Even it sounds weird. Say it my dirty minded readers. Say it. Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp Crotch cramp.

Crotch cramp.

Owee. Still having it now. Hurts like hell if I lift up my right leg. Played ball again at the school hall after school. It was soooo sweet! (Sweet sweet, not romantic sweet. Idiots) The sweet thing was that there was a still unspoiled, untainted net for me to swish. It was sweet as I tell you! The sound of the net as the ball goes through it without touching the rim at all is... PURE SOMA. Serious. I get high from hearing the swish of the net. It's one of the most beautiful sound I've ever heard of in my life. (Besides the moaning, groaning of pleasurable activities... *Wink) Ball lovers out there, (Ball ball, not scrotum covered balls. Idiots) you should know what I am trying to say. PURE BLISS.

Swish

Makes me wish I was back in the basketball team. Perhaps also in the inter-house games for basketball. My god, Saggi SUCKS big time, even with the basketball captain! Sorry to say, but SHOVE OVER Mr Captain, it's time for Nick to take to the helm!

Mmm, though exams are over and we really should be relaxing, one studying in JC cannot help that we aren't feeling relaxed enough. PW PW PW and MT MT MT are still coming at us, as hard as ever. Tomorrow will be CABBING ($less soon to be. Mum, your son needs compensation) to Val, no wait, I mean Dothika's house for PW. Dang Dothika, I demand refreshments! Oh, heard your sis was hot too. Maybe that'll do. LOL! (No no! I don't mean that at all!)

So I guess, this is what's been happening since the last time I posted something up. Oh yea Sherry! The quiz I'll do it in another post cause like, I wouldn't want to CRAM everything in one post. Not my thing. Sorry! But soon it'll be up. Heh heh! So that's pretty much it my friends. Till next time...


Swish, soma. Swish swish, soma soma.

No comments: