Wednesday 17 October 2007

What A Shitty Day

What A Shitty Day

GOD DAMN. Woke up late, and it looks like I'm preparing for a hike, lugging my bag with my laptop in it around. Didn't want to go to school at first. I would've skipped school if I knew what was going to happen.

Nutty PW teacher went ballistic. Practically sprayed the class with his spittle when he shouted his frigging head off at us for wasting his time. And worse, I was the only person up front, got the full blast of it. Got worse when he decided to make us stay back a few hours more when we could've left before noon. Wonder why MOE bothered with PW. All it does is just going to spoil relations we have with out friends... Like this afternoon. Geez, I was pissed. I never got so mad with friends before. Nuh uh... Do you want me to slap your face? Seriously...

Finally when he did release us, I went to find Heelim, and we decided to go out of school to play ball with his friends. I felt so... "Unchained" then... Felt relaxed. Thanks heelim... Best mates for life.

Sighs... My life is at one of its worst point. Don't think I've ever experience what I've been going through this whole year, before. I'm terrified. I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm freaking out. Why is it happening at this point of my life? Bummer. Wish my sis was back home. Maybe it'll feel better talking to her. We haven't done that for a long time. It used to be fun. I guess one only starts to treasure something when that thing is taken from them... Then there's Cass... I don't know what to do. I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW .



Terrified, scared, worried and freaking out.

No comments: