Monday 22 October 2007

So Worried

So Worried


AHHHHHHH. OP's (Oral Presentation) driving me nuts. I'm so scared. So scared!! Though exams are over, still can't feel relax yet. SHIT. I'm feeling pretty weird right now. OP's like a foreboding omen shadowing me. Drawing ever closer. I'm just so worried! I think I'm going to shiver like I'm in the North Pole when I present. Whenever I think back to the video our school showed us of the previous year OPs, I imagine myself in their position. Standing alone when the time comes for me to present my part. *shivers* Scary scary...

I can't shake that feeling away. Wish they'd give us back our report slips so I can decided to withdraw straight if I know I failed and can't promote so I wouldn't have to go through OP. This, this IMMENSE DREAD is killing me. I dread school because of practice. Sighs.

I know I should prepare my parts for the slides for the OP but I just... I don't know how to explain! I'm like dazed from what's happening around me. Woozy. Huh, where am I... What am I doing...

Sluggish.
Groggy.
Fazed.
Unclear of my direction.

Someone help me please...


...

No comments: