Thursday 11 October 2007

Onions

Onions

Layer 1: On the outside.
Name: Nick Oh Shixian
Birthdate: 3rd August 1990, at some point of day.
Current Status: Snatched Away
Eye colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Charcoal/Black/Raven/Space Black/Whatever you want to call Black.

Layer 2: On the inside.
My heritage: Heritage? You mean, where I came from? Won't that be my mother's womb?
My fears: Not making it in life. Regretting my decisions.
My weaknesses: My lazy ass. Someone, anyone! Spank it please!
My perfect pizza: Literally?! Or is there some hidden meaning... Vegetarian pizza with BBQ sauce.

Layer 3: yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My first thought of waking up: No lessons for me today at school. Cause, I decided not to have it.
My bedtime: DAMN CURFEW. 1 AM
My most missed memories: My aussie days + Secondary School Days.

Layer 4: My pick.
Pepsi or coke: Definitely Coke. But I can't tell what's the difference though.
Macdonalds or Burger King: Mac, but only for the fries. What can I possible have? MEAT?!
Single or group dates: Both are fun!
Adidas or Nike: I dunno! Never bought any of those products. Nike? Cause it has 3 letters of my name?
Tea or Nestea: What the heck is NESTEA? Tea then.
Vanilla or Chocolate: Choconilla.
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappu

Layer 5: Do you?
Smoke: Yes. My inhaler.
Curse: Nuh uh. But I've said "CURSES!" Does that count?
Take a shower: Hell yea, if not your monitor'd be melting now.
Have a crush: Nope, its a vice like grip now.
Go to school: Unfortunately yes.
Believe in yourself: Not all the times though...
Think you’re a health freak: A bit yes. I've got a 5 secs hygiene rule when drinking from coolers.

Layer 6: In the past
Drink alcohol: Red Bull? Oh wait, red bull's not alcohol. Ok none then.
Gone to the mall: Yes, no wait, NO, malls are for sissys.
Been on stage: Yes
Dyed your hair: Naw, should I? All grey then? Maybe I'd have what you called "Nan Ren Wei" manliness, like George Clooney.

Layer 7: Have you ever..?
Played a stripping game: Ho, sure, in my dreams, and that was the age when I was having wet dreams.
Change who you were, to fit in: Nah. Why would I. Nick is the One.

Layer 8: Are you hoping to
Get married: That's a little too early isn't it.

Layer 9: In a partner
Best eye colour: Whatever! As long as it's not red.
Best hair colour: Any! Just don't want a bad hair texture. Don't want my fingers to get scratched when I run my hair through her hair.
Long or short hair: Hmm, long? Long equates as sexy ya?

Layer 10: What were you doing?
A minute ago: Still doing this quiz.
An hour ago: Thinking thoughts. Thinking, dirty thoughts. No no I meant, DirtyLESS thoughts.
A Month ago: Overcooked my brains for the crazy-ass mid course exams.
A Year ago: How would I know?! That was a year ago. Live in the present I say!

Layer 11: Finish the sentences..
I love: Life
I hate: Definitely Mondays and school, especially now.
I hide: My butt, since when have you seen my butt? Or my ding-a-ling?
I miss: MEAT. (Ha! As if!)
I need: Wings... ^-~Wings~-^

Layer 12: Tag 5 people (In No Ranking Order of Importance)
1. Sherry
2. Jesulyn
3. Kaesen
4. Gerry
5. CASS

No comments: