Tuesday 16 October 2007

Why

Why

Got a text message from Cass just before she had to go off msn. A text which left me stunned. I mean, how could she say that... I won't put what she said up here, it's much too personal, but it was like a slap in the face I assure you. A tight slap on my face.

I guess we're pretty much falling apart now. She believes I've changed. I believe I wasn't like what I used to be when she and I just started to hit it off. But then, I mean, you can't expect one to be the same after so long right? Doesn't one behave as sweet as honey when one falls in love for the first time? Doesn't one get shrouded by love so much that one doesn't care about anything else? All that matters is just that special person? Yes, but over time, it changes. No wait let me rephrase that. How you behave towards that person changes a bit over time, but not how much you LOVE that person.

It's like married couples. I'm sure ALL of them were as sweet as the vat of honey that Pooh carries around. But over time, that sweetness just isn't that sweet any more. Do you understand? I mean, they can be sweet when they want to, but you just can't keep being like that on and on... I'm not saying their love has faded. It is there, will always be there. Just they've run out of "ingredients" to keep their love as sweet as it used to be... They will have time, where they can be sweet as before, but that's only on special occasions. I haven't met any couples who can be so loving and sweet as they were when they just met each other.

Sighs, I don't know. I'm feeling pretty bummed out now. I failed the only subject which could've gotten me promoted and now this...


Bummed out I say...
Bummer

No comments: