Saturday 20 October 2007

Blabber

Blabber


Hmm I know not what to say. Well, on Friday, I just had my mother tongue mock exam in the hall and it felt like we were doing it a freezer where they keep frozen meat. It was effing cold. I didn't really bother to focus on that paper. It was after all... A MOCK exam. Had like 15 mins to sleep before the thing ended. It was hard though trying to sleep in a sitting position and with the stupid air conditioning turned down so low.

Amazingly, it started to rain heavily when we just stepped out of the hall. WHAT THE F__k?! It was already so COLD in the hall, and now it has to rain?! *Shakes Head* Nuts... Decided to go home after school and my friend wanted to play ball and so we did. AGAIN, it started to pour. But like HECK, we didn't give a damn. We just played on. It was pretty nice though. Lol. My rubbery ball got wet and I could grip it with one hand like they do in the NBA. Sweet as!

Brought back memories, playing in the rain does. I remember during secondary school, my friends and I JUST started to play ball when it started to rain super heavily. We were bummed out of course. The rain didn't let up at all for a pretty long time. Then one of my friend, (Jiv) had this BRIGHT idea of playing ball in the rain with RAINCOATS. WOW. GOD. Now, why didn't I think of that... LOL! None of my friends agreed, but I was up for it! Totally! So I borrowed his spare raincoat, and off we went with ball in hand to the court. CAN YOU IMAGINE? Two idiots in raincoats playing basketball in a storm?! HAHAHA! That was nice though. Nice memory.

Got home, had my bath and was playing my DS when my friend called to play ball tonight. Geez, I just had my bath and now, I have to bathe again... Lol, but hey, its ball, its my life, my love! Felt weird that my sister wasn't around though. Usually we go together every friday.

Isn't much to blog about these few days. I'm kind of worried about OP. I think I won't even last 2 minutes max. Bleargh and worse still, SOMEONE IN MY CLASS IS COUNTING DOWN. You know who you are. You count-downER. Are you trying to scare us?! We, or maybe just ME, am scared already! AHHHHH. HURRY HURRY, holidays scurry!


Where's my thongs?!

No comments: