Friday 26 October 2007

Final Day

Final Day

Woo. Last day of school today and I skipped it. Oh well, nothing wrong with that right? RIGHT? It's the LAST day of school. What can they do anyway? Haw haw. *Laughs Haughtily* I gave up my last chance to practice my OP for PW and I'm sure my group will be really really mad at me. But worry not! I'll do my best on Tuesday! I'll do something about the slides and write on cue cards and try to memories my parts to the best of my abilities. I'll be like Skinner. Confident, know my stuff, speak loud and enunciate my words well and don't even need to look at the screen. Yep, I'll do ALL of that.

Or maybe not.

Gee, who am I kidding? I can't frigging do presentations! I've always been stuffing up since... Well since I was born! Ho hum. I'll just... Try. It'll be over in a couple of minutes. Just like practice. So do it once and do it well! Like my secondary school principal used to say...

Hmm, last day of school. Might or might not see my friends again. Cat, Skinner, JW and others. I say might not cause we MIGHT NOT get promoted. Bleargh. Hurts my brain, thinking of stuff like this. Wonder when we'll get back our report slip.



People! New year is coming, please clear your debts. I know I've cleared mine. So please clear yours. 43B clear yours please. Don't run away, we will HUNT you down.

No comments: