Tuesday 2 October 2007

One More

One More

Last one! And I'm taking one whole day as a break. I mean, one day's enough to prepare lit right? RIGHT?!

Hopefully.

You know, Lit paper one was crazy. When I flipped the page of our exam papers. I practically STONED. For 15mins. I had NO idea what the hell the poem was talking about. I had NO idea what I was supposed to do for section B. I thought of like handing up an empty paper since I believed I am going to fail anyway. (Even if I DID manage to clinch a pass, I think summer test will pull my marks down to a fail.) Wowee! At least I tried. The poem part. The answers started to come when I started writing. I think that's how it goes. No idea? Write write. Just write, it'll come naturally.

Haha, history's history I must say. I'm DEAD. My SBQ's were longer than my essays. Hopefully my SBQ will pull me up to a pass!

Heard a few of my secondary school mates who are in another JC now are preparing to transfer to poly. Even got their withdrawal forms already. WOW. And the unbelievable thing was, one of them was the top students during out year. Wew. Can't take the stress they say. Was kind of surprised.

OOO can't wait can't wait for the end of mid course! It'll be a burden removed from my shoulders! I MUST enjoy myself before the results come. OH YEA. Lets list down the top 10 things one would like to enjoy before the results come!

1) Pig out with a packet of digestive cookies with a jar of nutella and a bottle of coke!
2) Get my cousin hausan over and have a PS2 marathon! Go Barcelona go!
3) Buy more 2 player games for my ps2. Especially Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes! YES
4) Pray that naruto shippuuden will be out much much earlier.
5) FIX my friggin' Counter Strike mouse problem. How can I possibly be pro with that junk?!
6) Play CS CS CS! I need to train! (Attar watch out!)
7) Get into shape! Cut out that flab! Jump higher! Higher HIGHER! Till I kiss the rim!
8) Get Cass back to malaysia and do fun stuff with her! *Wink*
9) Sleepover at my friends or cousin's!
10) PRAY fervently for the PASS

So peeps. Tell me YOUR top 10 things you want to do before the results are out!

My expected Grades

Econs - F
MT - A (Ha! I'll eat my shorts if I do)
Maths - I (Indecisive grade = not sure)
Lit - L (L for Luck Grade)

WOAH look at that. Wonderful grades. WOAH it spells... F-A-I-L !! OH dear! It must be a sign! From Above! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Its not a good sign. Oh no! OH no!!! PANIC! CHAOS! DIEEEEEE



We're all going to die!!

No comments: