Saturday 22 December 2007

YESSS

YESSS

I'm back! Ahh yes, I see the virtual dust bunnies hopping around.

HAVE YOU GUYS MISSED ME?!

I bet you did. I bet you guys have yet to take your daily dose of NickOHtine huh. Are you starting to feel the effects of not taking it? ARE YOU? Are the withdrawal symptoms showing yet? What are the withdrawal symptoms you say? Hmm here take a look:

Symptoms of insufficient dose of "NickOHtine"

- Keeping awake for more than 8 hours a day
- Taking in large quantity of air as a substitute for NickOhtine
- Having to take 3 - 2 meals a day

These are the most obvious symptoms. So if you do realise you are experiencing these, please immediately consult your local doctor! If you choose to ignore these signs, there will be dire consequences and don't say I didn't warn you! Cause I just did!

So anyway, TODAY! Last day of work was a nice one. Everything ended quite nicely. Finished early as well! Can't really imagine 25 days has come and gone already. So quick time flies! I was quite touched in the end. The examiner was really a super nice guy. Fatherly like. Mr Richard Whitehead was his name. He gave me a letter in an envelope and asked me to promise him to only open in when I got him, which I did. So got home, opened it and...

OMFG

His "little offering" contained 2 fifty dollar notes.

TWO 50 dollar notes.



WOW



Woo! I guess he thought it wasn't really much. I mean, if you did convert that amount to the British Pounds, its what, 40 pounds? He probably thought it was a reasonable amount. Lol. Well thank you sir! I'll be sure to look him up if I ever travel to Wales. =)

So holidays are coming to an end. That's quick. I think I'm suffering from amnesia. The word "literature" and "course" keeps floating around my head. Hmm, should be nothing... Well, it's pretty late right now. I think I'm going to catch up on sleep. And maybe drool over the two fifty dollar notes! It IS more than I ever got. Even compared to Chinese New Year.



NickOHtine

No comments: