Saturday 19 January 2008

Spring Cleaning!

Chinese New Year is on its way while Spring Cleaning has arrived!

And with spring cleaning here, Mum has rolled up her sleeves and started brandishing her broom at me.

"You better clean your study room! So messy! So many books so many papers so much RUBBISH. It gives me a headache just to step into the room. CLEAN IT UP."

Urgh, it gives ME a headache to hear her say that.

So like a good son, I started cleaning up the area. First things first. My notes. Hell, I had no idea I had notes ALL over the place. In the corner of the room, underneath the desk, hidden behind it, in between files, on top of the monitor even in my dad's clothes which hangs behind the door! My my, really is a nest. A nest made of notes.

Filing filing! Managed to file up literature notes. Woo, needed TWO files to fit everything in. Even when I was done, I STILL managed to find MORE notes hidden elsewhere. Stop running away notes! I will GIT you. Took me an hour and a half to get everything sorted and filed up nicely. My fingers were so filthy and I kept sneezing. (Aha! I MUST be allergic to notes!)

Started playing maple again. People, it's not that I absolutely hate maple. (I know I said that before, but that was waaayyyy long ago.) I like my character. He looks so ... Sleepy. Mm here,'s a picture. And I like my class. ARCHERS! Like Legolas in LoTR ya know? So suave. So... Mesmerising. So cool. So wicked! So awesome! So suave!Hee haw haw! I guess I'm going to go now. Show people how cool it is to shoot arrows at mushrooms.



Twang Twang Twang

No comments: