Sunday 20 January 2008

I Feel Sad!

I am overwhelmed!

I think it is because its a Sunday night and the fact that in a few hours, school's going to start again that I am sad. Sighs. I haven't really done anything much today. Only annotated the poems we were given to do. I didn't do my literature essay. Guess I'm just going to cough out a lie. The standard one. Oh I forgot to bring my essay.

The A levels is this year. In a few months. 281 Days, 08 hours, 59 minutes and 18 seconds according to my school's portal. We're now a few seconds closer to the A levels by the time you have read this sentence. Scary isn't it. I know I'm scared. The worst thing is, I'm not doing anything to help myself.

I can't wait for school to end. When I finally leave this JC, I'm going to push this two years of memory wayyy waaaayyyyy back to the darkest recess of my mind. So dark the darkness consumes even itself.

Can't wait for tomorrow to end. 4 periods of literature class. The torture. Luckily school ends at 12.40. The thought of skipping played through my mind but I guess I'll use it when the time comes.

Hmm, I don't know what to write about. I think I'm just going to immerse myself in music for a while...



I feel mellow

No comments: