Monday 14 January 2008

Hey Ho

Woo it's been long since I last updated. When was that? Hmm, doesn't matter, nothing much happened anyway.

School's alright I suppose. Just a few blunders here and there. I'm beginning to be able to keep awake during class! That's a good start isn't it. This year's A levels. Better "get [my] aircraft off the runway!" as my dad likes to put it. My my, he's been using that exact same analogy since sec 3.

Let's see... Homework. It is alright? I don't know. Haven't really got off to a flying start yet, but I can feel it coming. I think I really need to lay down a timetable like what one of my teachers said. I guess just by looking at the time table, one really will follow it huh. Instead of just saying I have it all up in my head already, so what's the difference.

Today, I managed to start on my economic tutorial homework! Woo! I managed one question. Mmm well not totally. Who am I kidding... Lol. I tried. I tried. I can try harder I know. But it's progress at least! It is also good that I don't spend too much time on the computer anymore. That's pretty surprising even for me. Yea. Imagine that, Nick OH, not using the computer. Not playing anything.

Just simply amazing.

Well, I don't really know what to blabber on about so I guess I'll just leave it here. Oh yea, Jiv's flying off to Australia this February for his Uni education. That's pretty quick isn't it. Woo Jiv. Ur a smart one aren't ya? Even my friends from Raffles aren't in the Uni yet. Lol. You go get 'em mate! All the best I guess.



Wonder where I'LL end up in the future...

No comments: