Saturday 5 January 2008

Stuff School

Aargh

School.Is.Being.A.Big.Fat.B!t_h.

Just three days of school and all that comes flying to us are homework homework homework.

Wait, let me say that again.

Just three days of school and all that comes flying to us are homework homework homework.

Wait, let me say that again.

Just three days of school and... Blah blah blah.

School is EXACTLY like what I just did. It feels monotonous and it seems to be the same. Everyday I drag myself out of bed and walk zombie like to school. Plop myself on the hard plastic chair. Stare outside the windows with grills that looks strangely like the ones they have in detention centres to bar the prisoners from escaping. At the same time trying to be a studious sponge and soaking up what the teachers are trying to get into our heads.

It's all very exciting!

AARGH. Right now, my sister's birthday party is going on outside. I'm at Orchid Park Condominium where the party is being held. To be exact, I'm in an empty Mahjong Room trying to get my overdue history assignment done. Peesh posh. History eat my ____(insert bad word here)____osh.

DARN. It's so hard to concentrate when everyone you know is having fun outside! NO. I hate it. *grinds teeth* and I am not allowed to complain about teachers on blogs. Right? Lest I get sued or brought to court for trial.

"By order of this court, Nick Oh Shixian, you are hereby sentenced to 3 months in a Correctional Facility until you finally learn NOT to blog about teachers again."

WHO CARES?! Maybe that's a better thing and then I won't have to worry about coming up with an excuse for not going to school anymore. AARGH. Stuff it! Stuff Mr -censored- and Mrs -censored-. Go -censored- your -censored-. I've had it with all of you -censored-. *Gesticulates -censored-* ----------------- C E N S O R E D ---------------------

And damn the whole -censored- country (I didn't say and state WHICH country, so you can't sue me) for being a censor freak.


-Censored- you all!

No comments: