Tuesday 22 January 2008

Super Heated

Grrr!

I. Am. So. Pissed.

Just came back from somewhere and during the journey, I got into a really heated argument with my parents, mainly mum. I never felt this angry since... Since a long time ago. What we were arguing about was kind of stupid as well.

What's wrong with riding a bike to school?

EVERYTHING it seems.

I brought up this issue a few months ago and I was dismissed without a thought. Bummer. Thought I might try my luck again this year and unfortunately it seems I'll never be able to ride a bike till I'm at a FRIGGING mature age of 21.

Yep. Only at 21 year old am I allowed to have a bike. So at 21 years of age, during my birthday. I'll be clasping my hands together and looking at my parents with big eyes, going:

"NOW may I have a bike? I'm a big big boy now mummy! I think I'm mature enough, right? I am 21! Don't you think I'm big enough to ride on the pavement where it is safe now? So can I finally have a bike? I can?! Yipee! You're the best mummy!"

(Note the sentence that I have infused with obvious sarcasm.)

Aargh! I feel like tearing my hair out. (Not that I have much of it...) But still. AARGH. Can you feel my anger?! CAN YOU?! I SAID CAN YOU?!

Nick drops to the ground, kicking and screaming.

Stuff it! Puh-lease! I believe I AM old and mature enough to know NOT to ride on the stupid roads! The roads are so friggin' piled with cars, how the HECK am I going to ride on it in the first place? Home to school isn't that far at all! What are the chances a car is going to somehow abruptly turn onto the pavement, ram straight at me and my bike, just to prove to me that what my mum said is right? Yea, what ARE the chances of that happening.

NONE. ZILCH. NADA.

SO JUST LET ME RIDE A GOD DAMN FORSAKEN BIKE TO SCHOOL! AND STOP SAYING THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO ME NOW BECAUSE YOU THINK I'M NOT BEING RATIONAL. CAUSE I KNOW I AM. AND I AM NOT SHOUTING. THIS IS NOT SHOUTING. HOW CAN THIS BE SHOUTING?! YOU'RE THE ONE SHOUTING!

Sheesh... Mothers...



I think my dad's spying on me...


No comments: